When shopping for an Irish seasoning, consider Maggie’s Irish Potato Seasoning, a spice so delicious and versatile it can be used in many different dishes and recipes. Our popular spice blend is famous for making Irish potatoes, but once our customers discover that our spice can also be used as a meat rub, on popcorn, and in many different dishes, they find that Maggie’s can effectively replace many other herbs and spices in their cabinet. If you’ve never tried Maggie’s Irish Potato Seasoning, we invite you to try it for the very first time in original or Cajun flavor.
5 Reasons Our Customers Rave About Maggie’s
1. As a meat rub and potato seasoning, Maggie’s makes the perfect Irish potato roast that will satisfy a crowd of any size, whether it’s a family reunion, a social event, or a home-catered wedding. You’ll find easy-to-follow instructions on how to make Maggie’s Irish herbed potatoes in a video on our website. With Maggie’s Irish Potato Seasoning, it takes about 5 minutes to prepare the most delicious potatoes your family has ever tasted.
2. If you enjoy a snack in the evening while watching movies or television, Maggie’s Irish Seasoning is the perfect blend to sprinkle on popcorn. Instead of plain salt, Maggie’s will wake your mouth up with incredible flavor and keep you reaching for another handful of popcorn until the bag or bowl is empty. Our customers rave about Maggie’s as a popcorn seasoning because of its unique taste that is unlike anything else on the market.
3. The last time you made roasted Irish potatoes, you may have noticed that the potatoe were under-done on the inside or starting to burn on the outside. That won’t happen when you make Irish potatos with Maggie’s. By following our recipe, you’ll create Irish potatoes that are cooked to perfection and seasoned in a way that will elicit cheers and requests for seconds from friends and family. When you make Maggie’s Irish Potatoes in your home, it will soon become a family favorite recipe that is cherished throughout the years.
4. Our seasoning blend has stood the test of time and proven to make creating soups, chilis, meats, party wings, potatoes, and more a simple task rather than a chore. Maggie’s has been passed down in our family from generation to generation and continues to be a favorite in our own home as well as in the homes of our patrons.
5. If you’re like a lot of our customers at Maggie’s, you’re always looking for a new recipe that is simple to prepare and guaranteed to please a crowd. Visit our ‘Recipes’ section to find healthy meals you can make for yourself and your family- or experiment with Maggie’s Irish Seasoning to create new dishes that are soon to become often-requested meals you’ll want to serve time after time. Try Maggie’s Irish Breakfast for a tasty start to your day; it’s loaded with sliced red potatoes, red bell peppers, green onions, scrambled eggs, and, of course, Maggie’s Irish Potato Seasoning. Buy Maggie’s special seasoning blend from our Web store and try it yourself.